LINCOLN ALLIANCE® PROGRAM
You know how important it is to save for retirement. By participating in your retirement plan, you'll be setting aside a portion of each paycheck in the Lincoln Alliance® program from Lincoln Financial. You can choose to set aside your contributions using the traditional tax-deferred 403(b) plan, 457(b) plan and/or an after-tax Roth 403(b) plan.
The Lincoln Alliance® program provides you with exceptional benefits on three levels: education opportunities, investment options and service.
Making investment decisions can be difficult. Fortunately, you can call on a Lincoln Financial representative for personal guidance to help you build and protect your retirement savings. Simply make an appointment to meet with your Lincoln representative.
One-on-one guidance for retirement planning assistance is only one aspect of the Lincoln LifeSpan® learning program, which is the education component of the Lincoln Alliance® program. This is a customized learning program, because your learning style is as individual as you are.
About the Lincoln LifeSpan® learning program:
- Geared to unique learning styles, the learning program is designed to help you build investment knowledge at your own pace, in your own way.
- In addition to one-on-one guidance, you have access to online resources, worksite seminars, and a library of print materials that allow you to learn in as much depth as you desire.
- The program addresses your changing needs over the course of a lifetime, every step of the way through your "building years" and into retirement.
Your Lincoln Alliance® program investment options were selected by your employer from thousands of mutual funds offered by hundreds of fund families. In addition, risk-based and LifeSpan® asset allocation models are available to help simplify your decisions and take the guesswork out of investing for retirement..
Comprehensive back-office support provides world-class administrative service for your retirement plan.
A full range of participant services include:
- Customer service representatives available weekdays from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. (ET)
- Account management services to aid transactions and explain plan features
- Account access 24/7 via website and voice response
- Regularly scheduled on-site visits from Lincoln Financial representatives
The Lincoln Alliance® program represents the very best of our half-century of experience as a retirement plan provider and emphasizes one-on-one guidance for retirement planning assistance. It's reassuring to know you can call on a Lincoln Financial representative—courtesy of your employer—to help you face the future with confidence.