Congratulations on deciding to enroll in the Placer County deferred compensation plans.
Enroll in the plans
To enroll online, go to LincolnFinancial.com and follow the step-by-step instructions for enrolling in your plans. For more information about the Placer County Deferred Compensation Plan, review the enrollment kit . For more information about the Retirement Accumulation Plan for the Employees of the County of Placer, review the enrollment kit .
Manage your account online
It's time to take charge of your retirement! Get started today by registering for online account access.
Get help with your account
- Change your contributions at any time by filling out a Salary reduction agreement form and returning it to Human Resources
- Placer County Deferred Compensation Plan Salary reduction agreement
- Retirement Accumulation Plan for the Employees of the County of Placer Salary reduction agreement
- Reallocate your balance or update investment elections by logging onto your account at LincolnFinancial.com . Go to “View My Investments” and follow the instructions for changing your investments. Contact your Lincoln Financial representative if you have questions.
- Take a distribution. You may withdraw money from your account for a qualifying event.
- Please remember: taxes may be due upon distribution and, if taken before age 59½, distributions from the 401(k) plan may be subject to an additional 10% federal tax penalty. In order for earnings on your Roth contributions to be withdrawn without paying taxes or penalties, your distribution must be qualified. You should consult with a tax advisor before withdrawing any money from your account. Once you are ready to take a distribution, you can contact your Lincoln Financial retirement consultant.