Not sure if you’re on track with your retirement savings? Contact a Lincoln Financial representative today to set up a one-on-one meeting. Our representatives are available to meet both virtually and in person.
Some campuses now allow for online meeting scheduling. Visit LincolnFinancial.com/UTschedule for availability.
Personal, one-on-one education and assistance
Lincoln Financial is highly experienced and knowledgeable about the University of Texas System Retirement Programs. We're here to help you:
- Determine how much you may need for retirement
- Understand the impact that saving more will have on your paycheck
- Understand and assess risk tolerance
- Review asset allocation models
- Perform retirement income calculations
- Plan for future retirement distributions