Lincoln Covered Choice® Advisory 5 II
Growth potential without stock market risk
A commission-free, flexible premium fixed indexed annuity designed for clients seeking principal protection and earnings without stock market risk.
Notice to Michigan Advisors Only: Advisors using Lincoln Covered Choice® Advisory 5 II in Michigan must also have either a Michigan Life, Accident & Health License or a Michigan Counselors License. This does not apply to the Variable Annuity Products.
Offers tax-deferred growth strategies linked to S&P 500 Index performance
1 Year S&P 500 Performance Triggered
- If the Index has a positive change or remains flat over the year, at the end of the year, the account is credited a specified rate.
- If the Index is negative, the account earns 0%. There is no loss of principal or gains from previous periods.
1 Year S&P 500 Cap
- The value of the Index at the end of the year is compared to its value at the beginning of the year.
- If the percentage change is positive, the account will earn the percentage change, up to a cap.
- If the Index is negative or flat, the account earns 0%. There is no loss of principal or gains from previous periods.
- A guaranteed rate of growth not tied to market performance
- The rate is guaranteed for 1 year*; afterwards renewal rates are declared annually.
- Interest is credited and compounded daily.
*The rate is guaranteed for 5 years in California with Lincoln Covered Choice® Advisory 5
A fixed indexed annuity is intended for retirement or other long-term needs. It is intended for a person who has sufficient cash or other liquid assets for living expenses and other unexpected emergencies, such as medical expenses. A fixed indexed annuity is not a registered security or stock market investment and does not directly participate in any stock or equity investments, or index. The index used is a price index and does not reflect dividends paid on the underlying stocks.
Lincoln Financial Group® affiliates, their distributors, and their respective employees, representatives and/or insurance agents do not provide tax, accounting or legal advice. Please consult an independent professional as to any tax, accounting or legal statements made herein.
Lincoln Covered Choice® Advisory 5 II fixed indexed annuities (contract form ICC1515-619 or 15-619 and state variations) are issued by The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company, Fort Wayne, IN, and distributed by Lincoln Financial Distributors, Inc., a broker-dealer. The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company does not solicit business in the state of New York, nor is it authorized to do so. Contractual obligations are subject to the claims-paying ability of The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company.
Income taxes are due upon withdrawal and if withdrawn before age 59½, an additional 10% federal tax may apply. Withdrawals and surrenders may be subject to surrender charges and a Market Value Adjustment.
There is no additional tax-deferral benefit for contracts purchased in an IRA or other tax-qualified plan, since they are already afforded tax-deferred status.
Product and features are subject to state availability. Limitations and exclusions may apply. Not available in California and New York.