Lincoln Core Capital SM
A fee-only fixed indexed annuity for capital preservation and tax-deferred growth linked to market performance.
A bond alternative that offers higher return potential than traditional deposit accounts.
Product information:Advisor Guide
Notice to Michigan Advisors Only: Advisors using the Core Capital Fixed Annuity in Michigan must also have either a Michigan Life, Accident & Health License or a Michigan Counselors License. This does not apply to the Variable Annuity Products.
Offers tax-deferred growth strategies linked to S&P 500 Index performance
1 Year S&P 500 Performance Triggered
- If the Index has a positive change or remains flat over the year, at the end of the year, the account is credited a specified rate.
- If the Index is negative, the account earns 0%. There is no loss of principal or gains from previous periods.
1 Year S&P 500 Cap
- The value of the Index at the end of the year is compared to its value at the beginning of the year.
- If the percentage change is positive, the account will earn the percentage change, up to a cap.
- If the Index is negative or flat, the account earns 0%. There is no loss of principal or gains from previous periods.
- A guaranteed rate of growth not tied to market performance
- The rate is guaranteed for 5 years; afterwards renewal rates are declared annually.
- Interest is credited and compounded daily.
A fixed indexed annuity is intended for retirement or other long-term needs. It is intended for a person who has sufficient cash or other liquid assets for living expenses and other unexpected emergencies, such as medical expenses. A fixed indexed annuity is not a registered security or stock market investment and does not directly participate in any stock or equity investments, or index. The index used is a price index and does not reflect dividends paid on the underlying stocks.