Insure clients quickly with highly-competitive premiums
Lincoln TermAccel® Level Term makes it fast and simple for younger, middle market clients to obtain high-quality protection for what matters most. Put our innovative, paperless process to the test and see how it translates into highly-competitive premiums and potentially more sales for you.
You’ll never want to submit term business any other way again
Just click on the “GET A QUOTE” link to use our fully electronic process to get quotes, drop a ticket, and start the quick approval process. You’ll be amazed just how easy obtaining term insurance for your clients can be.
Lincoln TermAccel® policy facts
Issue face amounts
- Minimum face amount: $100,000
- Maximum face amount: $1,000,000
- Death benefit (face amount) reductions are allowed after policy year three, subject to the minimum face amount requirement.
- $80 for all term periods for face amounts of $100,000–$249,999
- $90 for all term periods for face amounts of $250,000–$1,000,000
- Direct bill: annual or semiannual only
- Electronic funds transfer (EFT): annual, semiannual, quarterly, monthly
- List bill: annual, semiannual, quarterly, monthly
- There’s an additional charge for paying premiums more frequently than once a year.
- Convertible prior to the end of the level premium payment period (10, 15, 20 or 30 years) or prior to insured’s attained age 70, whichever comes first
- Conversion is allowed to a Lincoln permanent life insurance policy. Ask your representative what opportunities may apply.
- If the policy is on premium waiver at the time of conversion, the insured will have access to a waiver benefit as part of the conversion, subject to availability and company guidelines in place at the time of conversion.
End of level premium
- A one-time face decrease occurs at the end of the level term period.
- In some cases after this decrease, the premiums remain at the same level as the preceding ones for the next three premiums, and then they increase annually.
- In other cases, premiums increase after the face decreases, level out for three years, and then increase on an annual basis.
Choose from 10, 15, 20 or 30 years of coverage.
Customize coverage with a policy rider
A rider is an addition to an insurance policy separate from the basic policy. Riders provide optional benefits usually at an additional cost, although some are included in the purchase price.
Lincoln TermAccel® policies offer the following riders:
- The Waiver of Premium Rider waives premium payments during a period of total disability. Available at an additional cost.
- The Accelerated Benefits Rider pays out a portion of the death benefit if your client becomes terminally ill. There’s a charge once this rider is exercised. Accelerated death benefits may be taxable and may affect public assistance eligibility.
- The Children’s Term Insurance Rider can provide level term coverage, up to $15,000 per child, under your client's policy. Available at an additional cost with one rider charge. No additional cost per child.
Three simple steps to fuel sales
Take advantage of the fully electronic process, from quote to underwriting to policy issue.
Quote and eSubmission
- Run a quote
- Complete eTicket submission. Forms will prepopulate.
- Agent licensing and appointment validation check
- Client and agent eSignatures
- Submit eTicket to Lincoln
Underwriting and Client Interview
- Automated review of ID check, MVR, RX and MIB
- Short online or phone interview
- If needed, Lincoln orders vitals and physical measurements (height, weight, blood pressure, fluids)
- No APS required
Electronic policy issue and delivery
- If accepted, policy issued (preferred plus through Table 4D)
- eDelivery of policy and return of delivery requirements back to Lincoln
- Policy placed in-force
Experience the simplicity of Lincoln TermAccel.
*Convertible prior to the end of the level premium payment period (10, 15, 20 or 30 years) or prior to insured’s attained age 70, whichever comes first. Conversion from this term life insurance plan is allowed to a Lincoln permanent life insurance policy. Ask your representative what opportunities may apply.