Congratulations on deciding to enroll in the University of Texas System Retirement Programs! Follow these steps to get started.
Step 1: Set up your savings plan
- Log on to UTRetirement Manager.
- Click on the Enroll/Make Changes tab.
- Follow the step–by–step instructions to set up your automatic retirement savings plan, including your contribution start date, contribution rate and your preferred service provider.
If enrolling in the ORP plan, you will also need to complete TRS Form 28 (Notice to Elect to Participate in Optional Retirement Program) (PDF) and mail it to your Benefits Office.
Enrolling in more than one plan? You must complete this process for each plan.
Step 2: Enroll and choose your investments
- Download and print the Lincoln Alliance® Enrollment Formor the Multi-Fund® Enrollment Form
- Enter your personal information along with your investment elections. If you're enrolling in more than one plan with Lincoln Financial, be sure to provide your investment designations for each plan.
- Name your beneficiaries.
- Sign and fax or mail your enrollment form to:
The University of Texas System
Fax to: 260-455-9975
The Lincoln National Life Insurance
Fax to: 260-455-1874
Step 3: Manage your account
Log on to LincolnFinancial.com and start managing your account(s) today. Access account information, research investments, change future investments, and download statements and forms all online or by calling 800-4-LINCOLN (800-454-6265) and press star*T.
You can also sign up for safe, secure and paperless eDelivery of your retirement statements. Log onto your account at LincolnFinancial.com and look for the eDelivery Preferences.
To update your contribution information, log on to UTRetirement Manager.